Best backstory. (x)
So here we are: a thief, two thugs, an assassin and a maniac.
Most importantly: you’re stronger than you think.
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE NOTES
"i don’t really have depression, i’m actually just a lazy piece of shit" : a conclusion you come to pretty much weekly when you have depression
i want to get everyone who reblogged this post together into one room and then hug em
you are a good person.
British Kitchen Nightmares: “The risotto is overcooked and your restaurant needs new lighting.”
American Kitchen Nightmares: “YOUR STAFF DOES DRUGS ON THE CLOCK, YOUR FAMILY THINKS YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE AND THERE’S A LIVE RAT IN MY FOOD.”
Concept Art from Cinderella
John McMurtrie, 2003, Ville Valo in The Tate Britain, London
im gonna puke
I counted 9 various “go away”s, but he wouldn’t flipping STOP.
I love how he thinks offering a pile of trash (that is, himself) that he knows is unwanted counts as “generosity”.
- Mod D.
"don’t be a slut"
"have sex with me"
1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73